This is Shar, posting for Nicole & Jeff, who are happily hanging at the hospital holding their newest baby boy!
Here are Baby's stats:
born Wednesday, May 14 - 3:26 am
7lbs 8oz - 20 inches
he has beautiful, soft, light brown hair,
those brand-new baby blue/gray eyes,
good-sized hands and feet,
and DIMPLES in his cheeks!
None of us can believe how different he looks from Weston as a baby.
And his name, you ask? Well, they're still deciding. If you come up with any sudden name ideas before Friday morning (when they leave the hosptial), CALL and tell them! They're determined to name him before they go home. We're all excited to hear...
Nicole was awesome and did a great job bringing this baby here. She is doing really well, and I think feeling lots better than the first time around. Though she's still really tired and needing some good recovery time (i.e., they would still love to have some dinners brought. I'm doing lasagna for Friday. :o)
West has already met his little brother, and loves to give him lots of hugs and kisses. We'll see if it continues when they go home. ha ha!
Sadly, no pictures yet. I forgot to take some on my camera, and Nicole & Jeff have theirs at the hospital. So I - or they - will post some pics VERY soon!
7 comments:
Congrats guys. That is wonderful news. He seems pretty little for an overdue baby. At least that is good news. :)
hi girl! so happy for your news, happy you are well, hope you get some rest, good luck with the name...Guess what? that is bill's birthday, though he just turned 38 and is alot bigger than 8 pounds...good work mama...I don't know how you stay cheerful overdue! I'm so glad you have your women there to help, how long will mom stay? does daddy get to spend time at home with you all or is he back at work? love you and congratulations!
I am absolutely head over heels excited for you all right now! I can not wait to meet this sweet little guy...
Congrats guys! I cant wait to see pics! Love you all!
Congratulations!!! We're glad all went well. Hope you have a quick recovery. Good luck. Wish we could bring you some dinner. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Yay!!! Congratulations you guys!!! Thanks Shar for posting the pictures. :) Oh and Nicole, you look beautiful, I especially love your hair.
Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out the name! Everyone looks great!
Post a Comment