Thursday, May 15, 2008

PHOTOS! of the Boy Who Needs a Name...and his new family

These are just teaser photos, since you can't really see him up close very well. It's all they took on my camera, though (while I was at home working, Mom & Weston went to the hospital to visit and took my camera with them so we could make you all happy with some photos).

Weston is tired of pictures (as you can see), but he really does love seeing the "beebee" as he calls him.

And doesn't Nic look FABULOUS?! (She'll probably edit or delete my posts later, but while I have free reign of they're blog, I'll say what I want. He he he.)

Jeff, Nic, baby & West are headed home TODAY (Thursday) instead of Friday. That means TWO important things:

1. I think they're picking his name for sure before they leave the hospital. Hooray! We can stop taking our anxiety pills because after 9 months + 3 days (past the 10th) + 2 days (that he's been here) we finally will know what to call this boy!

and

2. For those of you in the area who are just sitting around wondering "when do I get to make that yummy recipe for their dinner?" - WAIT no longer! They'll start needing something on Saturday. I'm making stuff a few nights, too, but I figured I'd fill in the empty days. This is my shameless plug, because I know how helpful those can be when you get them, and how hard it can be when you don't.

Love you all and can't wait for you to meet their newest boy!
-Shar

17 comments:

Amanda said...

What a FANTASTIC looking family!!! Yes, Nicole, you do look great! Thanks so much for the update and the post, Shar! From what I can tell.... he looks absolutely adorable! He will fit in well. :)

Lori said...

I thought I looked pretty decent in my "just after the baby's born" pics... but nicole totally wins the award on that one, she looks amazing!

As for meals or help, just tell me when and where and I'll be there. We've been needing a reason to see each other anyway, and this way our little babies can meet! Let me know what I can do, 472-1671

Stephanie said...

Adorable pictures. Can't wait to see more. :) And Nicole does look beautiful! Let me know how I can help out...i'll call once you're home.

Morty said...

Adorable! Congratulations!

lnkmom said...

Congratulations!!!! You're family is so sweet!

Nicole, you look AMAZING!!!

Can't wait to find out his name and see some more cute pics! YAY!!!

Dawna said...

Congratulations Nicole! Grace was super excited to see your new baby. We'll keep checking back to see when you unveil the new little one's name. Beautiful family...we're so excited for you all!

Meg said...

Yea he is here!! What a patient mama you are Nicole!!

I would love to bring you dinner...but I think it might be cold by the time I got it there!!

Love you lots...
Anutie Meg

ashley marie said...

The first thing I thought when I saw the first pic was, "She just had a baby??!!!?!?" You look awesome... I was also excited to see what name you picked out, but alas, I will have to wait longer. Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I wish I could be there! You all look so happy! Love you!

Nate and Katie said...

Congratulations! When I told Braden you had the baby he begged me to take him to the hospital to see "Weston's baby". He was disappointed when I told him you were going home, so we'll have to bring you dinner soon so we can meet him. I hope you're recovering well. We're SO happy for you guys!

Leslee P said...

Nicole, you look so great. I need tips from you for the next time I have a little one... When I had Mason, I looked horrible.... Congratulations and I cannot wait to hear his name.

the elgan family said...

What a beautiful, happy family! Congratulations on your precious, sweet little gift...we can't wait to hear all about him! And thanks for the pictures, Shar!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Congratulations, you guys! Your family is soo adorable!! Nicole, you look great!! :)

Amy Marie Gessel said...

Congrats... Beautiful family... Can't wait to see more pictures. Nicole you always look amazing even after having a BABY! Hope all is going well.. AMY

Annie said...

Congrats! You look too good to just have had a baby. I am so happy for you.

Miller Family said...

What a precious family you are!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures of the little guy.

The Evers said...

I know I am late with this, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is so small and darling! I love his name and I hope I get to meet him next week! I hope everything went well, I am excited to hear his birthing story! I hope you are doing okay too!!! Good luck! Oh and Nicole, how did you look that cute after giving birth, that makes all us gross whales looks even worse :)