We hope your special day is awesome and that this year is your best yet!! You definitely deserve it. You are such an incredible brother-in-law. We love that you always make us feel important and part of your life and that you take time to do things with us. We love how much energy and excitement you have for life and that you share some of that with us! And we LOVE how much we get to hang out and have fun together. You are an incredible father, husband, uncle, brother, artist, and person. We feel so lucky to have you in our family!
Happy Birthday!
Love,
Jeff & Nicole
DeAr UnKl ChAvs,
i LuV yOo. i am sO glAd I giT too liv by yoO. i reAlllly LiKe plAyInG wiTh yOo, spEciAllY wen yoO thRow me ArOunD. thAt iS sOoooo fUn. yOo maKe Me laff a LoT.
i LuV yoO soOO mucH. haPpY biRthDaY!!!
lUv,
wEsT
7 comments:
Happy birthday Travis!--cute letter from Weston.
this is so awesome. I will make sure Trav sees it today. I need to post one for him too!
That's so cute. Happy Bday Trav!
NO wonder you didn't post. You were too busy. It looks like fun. I miss living by BYU and everything living close entailed. You guys are all so cute.
man, I hope I look as good as you do the week before I'm due!!!
ok, so you updated a couple of times since I checked last- so I'm going to leave a comment for the last couple of comments...WOW-syanne- is so pretty, such beautiful hair. I haven't seen her in a long time- she has changed lots. You are so cute pregnant! Labor tonight? wow- I bet you are ready for it. My labor was so easy and fast-it really is true what they say about each child being easier, contractions were easier too- so I wish you the best.
and lastly- I can't believe I didn't email you back about the book :) I got it, and order many of them off half.com I didn't pay more than a $1 for any of them :) YEA! I love don and audry woods- someone gave us the mouse and the red ripe strawberry ?? and it is one of Sydney's favorites. ok, well I need to go get ready for church- but I have to keep checking to see if the new addition has come!!
Are you having (have you had) a baby?! Where are your posts??? Perhaps you have your hands full with a new bundle of joy! Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment