Our sweet little niece turned 2 on Monday! We celebrated while both my parents were in town for Trav's graduation. We had so much fun...Chels & Rob put on a great party! :)
Chelsea curled Syanne's hair and she looked SO darn adorable! LOVE HER!
Chelsea & Syanne...I couldn't get her to smile for my camera...but I got a really cute one on Chelsea's. She's a doll no matter what, though. :)
The three cute cousins: Syanne, Kapria, & Weston. It was so cute to see them play and interact together. Syanne was so sweet with Kapria and Weston is holding her hand. How precious! I love getting together with BOTH of my sisters! and their kiddos
Weston playing with Endo (the puppy) and Grandpa. My dad is such an awesome Grandpa, I love seeing him play with the kids.
Quick story...just to show you that Grandparents really get to have FUN with grandkids...
Weston kept asking for chocolate covered cinnamon bears. He had already had 2 and so I told him 'no more' and that we were all done. When we got to Shar and Trav's house he goes into a bedroom and all of a sudden comes running out with a huge grin on his face to show me his special treat: a cinnamon bear. And WHO was the guilty culprit??? My DAD of course! It was pretty hilarious and the rest of the weekend Weston definitely knew who he could get treats, soda sips, and ANYTHING from! I don't mind. That's what Grandparents are for, right?!
Love you Dad!
Syanne checking out her cool pinata. She was so excited!
Weston taking a swing. He was more interested in playing then in swinging. Oh well...
So sweet!!
Mom & Dad with their three grandkiddos. I love my parents and miss them so much! You are both just awesome grandparents...we miss you so much!
1 comment:
Happy birthday Syanne! Her hair is adorable. She is a cutie. I still cannot believe how blond she still is. Looks like a fun party. I love the story about your dad and Weston. Isn't that what grandparents are for? :)
Post a Comment