Weston has discovered bugs. Yup. I hate bugs. I really hate them when they are in my house. But oh wait, it gets worse. I especially hate them when my two year old picks them up, squishes them, then insists on carrying his bugs around. And then shows them to me. Yes, it's true.
I. HATE. Bugs.
Lucky for me, they are just large ants, SO FAR. And even Luckier for me: he gave the squished beetle to Jeff.
Sigh. What am I to do?
I. HATE. Bugs.
Lucky for me, they are just large ants, SO FAR. And even Luckier for me: he gave the squished beetle to Jeff.
Sigh. What am I to do?
9 comments:
I am so glad that Jack hasn't discovered bugs yet, but I'm sure it will happen this summer. I am with you on hating the bugs!! Good luck!!
Ali loves bugs too. Her favorites are lady bugs, rolly polly's, worms and of course butterflies. We have tons of lady bugs right now and we are looking for butterflies.
Buy him a cage that is safe now. I found tons at toys R us. And just get used to all the bugs. But tell him he is the only one who can touch them. Give him some super power reason. And only let him keep them in the cage. They will die and then you can empty them outside so he can get more.
Not a mean mom at all. I would spray and spray until there were no bugs. Gotta love adventurous little boys though. :)
SO so so cute! Maybe he can help Cole not be such a wimp. :)
I feel your pain. Joshua was collecting dead and live bugs outside. I wish they were just ants. But, mean mom again, I had Josh spray the whole outside of the house, hehehe.
Those pictures are so funny. Noah likes to bring them to me too. Ewww.
You are a mean mom. but he won't know. ha ha ha. You need to show the picture with the squished bug sitting on his finger. Ew -so gross.
Love it! I'd say send him over to my house to catch bugs but, the last "bug" we caught was a 8" tarantula so I wouldn't recommend it!
I'm probably the only one feeling sad for Weston, because I got such a kick out of him catching and showing me bugs! I don't think you got your bug phobia from me!
Post a Comment