We celebrated Amy's AND Travis's graduations this past weekend. It was so fun to see so much family!!! We already miss everyone tons! I am blaming my lack of picture taking on the pregnancy and being tired...so I really need to get pictures from everyone else. I only have pictures from Amy's party and NONE from Trav's! (so Shar please send some!!!)
Here are the girls celebrating Amy's big day:
Mom, Nicole, Amy, & Amanda . I just love our family!
All of the boys, We missed you Joe & Dad!!:
Jonathan, Cole, James, Jeff, & Weston
The little guys having fun with Grandma!
1 comment:
Thanks so much! It was fun hanging out with guys so much this weekend! Good luck next week with Baby Boy #2. We are so excited!! I sure hope he waits until we get back. But for your sake, I hope he doesn't wait that long. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment