Tave is such a sweet baby. And Weston, well, he is as fun as ever. He really loves having the "beebee" around and always asks about him as soon as he wakes up in the morning. Weston loves holding Tave and always wants to give him the binkie when he cries.
Jeff and I feel so blessed to have two healthy, beautiful little boys. We are absolutely loving this special time in our family. Thanks to everyone for all of your phone calls, emails, comments, adn meals! We are so blessed in our friendships and families. We love you all so much!!!
Tave will often find a finger to suck on. So cute!
Okay, a big HUGE thank you goes out to everyone who gave us name suggestions. We really appreciated all of your help. Going through the ideas and talking about each of them was a fun part of this pregnancy...and every name we didn't use got us that much closer to what we DID name him!!! So thanks again & again. (and just for the record...we checked ALL of the suggestions just to make sure we came up with Tave's name on our own!)
We love you all!!!
4 comments:
I'm impressed by how much you've been able to get caught up on your blog. It has been fun to see all the pictures. I know what you mean about the newborn stage. I miss it already. So cute that Weston likes to hold Tave. Noah didn't want anything to do with Cooper. I think it was the age. Those pictures are so sweet. You have two adorable boys and should be so proud.
I love those boys! Now I just need to come hold Tave more. I miss him and Weston when we don't see you guys. Kapria does too!
nicole, how did you get so many good shots with his eyes open? the whole first few weeks with danny, all I have is a half squint, he'd peek at us out of one eye and go back to sleep! your guy sure looks content charity
what a cute little guy! I can't wait to hold him- he is going to be so different already in 2 more weeks... can't we stop time, just a little?!?
Post a Comment