Monday, May 26, 2008

Just to make you smile....

A few of my favorites from the week:
These brought a smile to my face...I hope they do the same for you!



Tave smiling in his sleep. I don't care what 'they' say...I don't think it's 'just gas'. I think he's having good dreams. So sweet!



We got Weston this cute little boy doll (thanks for finding it Shar) to take care of when I'm taking care of Tave. This was a sweet, rare moment when he was feeding it. Most of the time it's thrown on the floor...well, we tried. :)


Kapria was playing on the floor and Weston climbed behind her to give her hugs. Her hair kept getting in his face, so he decided to play with it. It was pretty hilarious. The picture below is the end result after Weston was done.



I just love seeing Jeff being such a good daddy. He loves to hold Tave, take Weston out to play, and just do whatever needs to be done. Thanks babe, I love you so much!


Weston in his cute new jeans. I just LOVE jeans on little boys. Doesn't he look so adorable?! Love them. Love them. Love them. Seriously...they are my new favorite outfit of his. I'm weird, I know.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the hair dresser picture. That is really funny.

Lori said...

Ooh, you caught the ever-illusive baby smile! Those are so hard to get- especially at only a week old. Nicely done.

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

I love Tave's smile. It definitely made me smile too! Weston as the hair dresser is so awesome!

Amy said...

Weston is already prepared for a little sister in a couple years!! Cute pics, and I love the cute little smile.

Amanda said...

I love the jeans, too!! Where did you end up finding them?!?

Stephanie said...

Wow, cute cute pictures. Love the smiling picture. He is adorable. And Weston as Kapria's hairdresser is so funny. She looks like she didn't even notice. And the doll makes me laugh. Such a boy--prefers bugs.