Brand New:
With our wonderful doctor, Dr. Savage
Brothers: Jeff and I both had tears in our eyes when we Weston came to visit and meet his little bro. for the first time. It was the most amazing experience to have our little family together after what felt like THE longest night!!!
Weston was so sweet and just wanted to give kisses and hugs! I love our sweet boys.
All of our awesome VISITORS:
Jonathan. Tave is the first brand new baby he's held. It was so fun to see how cute Jonathan was with him!
My Mom. She is just amazing. I couldn't have made it through those rough hours before the epidural without my mom and Jeff. They were an awesome support team for me and I love them both so much. Thanks Mom for coming and helping us. We are so glad you're here.
Shar, Trav, & Kapria. They are just the best!! They (and my mom) watched West for us over the few days we were at the hospital. They have already done tons for us and we are so glad to live close by!!!
Chelsea, Rob, & Syanne. It was so fun to get to see them and cute cute Syanne at the hospital. We miss living right by each other... so it was a treat to get to see you guys here! Thank you!
Al, Greg, & EvieJane. We love you guys so much and appreciate all the love and support you give to us. Thanks for making our day more special by being part of it!
Going Home!!!
In the carseat. He looks kind of funny...we had to leave the hospital shirt on him because it covered his fingers and we hadn't filed his nails yet...he kept scratching himself. What a cutie though!
At Home:
He is getting plenty of sleep....we are not!
We sure love him!!!
Thank you to everyone for your love, support, phone calls, and emails!
We love you and would love to have visitors soon!!! Give us a call!
Thank you to everyone for your love, support, phone calls, and emails!
We love you and would love to have visitors soon!!! Give us a call!
21 comments:
Oh my goodness--he has changed so much already!! He is so sweet and we love little Tave already! We're anxious to bring you dinner and of course come play with our two little nephews anytime! Please let me know what else we can do! Love you all!
Welcome to the world baby Tave. Congratulations Nicole, Jeff and Weston! You are such a cute little family.
I love the name...TAVE! Congrats again!! He is soo cute. I wish I could be there to meet him and see you of course! I miss you and love you all so much!
Congratulations! We're SOOOO happy for you FOUR! You're a family of FOUR! Wow!
And....
YOU LOOKED AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZING in those hospital pics (and in every subsequent pic, of course). SO beautiful!
So CUTE! Congratulations you guys, what an adorable little addition to your already cute fam. Nicole, I am so jealous of how great you look in all of your pictures. I aspire to look that good the next time I go through labor and delivery!
SO cute! Congrats! I want to hear about your labor, too.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is adorable and you looked great right after delivering. Cute family. Now get some rest! ha!
What a cutie! You should post pics of Tave and then Weston as a baby cause I don't remember Weston looking like Tave. I'm so excited for you!
Congrats! Your baby is absolutely beautiful. You look amazing too. We would love to bring you guys dinner. When can we do it? I still have the phone number from when I lived in Provo. Is it still the same? Anyway, Congrats again!!
He is so cute! And I love his name. I'm so glad you were able to decide on one you BOTH like. Very important. It was so fun to see all the pictures. That was a good idea to have one with Dr. Savage. I never thought to do that! Congratulations!
Oh he is so cute... his cute cheeks...I could just kiss them!!
Tave...you are just adorable!!
auntie meg
Tave is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to hold him now that I know what I can call him. It's just different, you know?
So did you notice how weird my hair looks in the picture of us? It's really bizarre looking. We'll have to take another one. I know, selfish to be thinking of my hair. but oh well. You look awesome, and Tave is so cute. that's all that matters. love you all!
PS. I noticed the typo in my post. dang it. I hate typos. oh well. I was tired and in a hurry....like always!
So maybe I am just over curious but I wanted to know about the whole labor. We missed all the details. I don't know if they are too graphic for your "g" rated blog but if you get a chance to email them I would love to hear the whole story.
He is a cutie. And you look great for just having had a baby!
By the way where does Chelsea live now?
THE MOST AMAZING THING ABOUT THE PICTURE WITH DR. SAVAGE: It was taken at approximately 3:50 am...about 20 minutes after Tave was born.
WHAT?! HOW?! NO FAIR!! You look better than all of us!
Nicole, you look amazing and what a cute little family of four you now are! Congratulations!
hi nicole! what a handsome little guy you have there, he doesn't even seem bothered by his arrival, my man was annoyed for days, and would just peek at us and go back to sleep, like we had disturbed him greatly by insisting he be born! he is warming up, I'm sure the fact that I provide the warm milk helps my brownie points some...love seeing weston with baby...isn't that just charming? you do look terrific...great genes I think! congratulations! I wish we were there to bring you dinner! love you
We're both way excited for you guys, I cant wait to hear how everything went and see your new little guy. All the pics look great, we'll see you soon.
He's adorable!!! Welcome baby Tave!! Nicole, you look great! I remember meeting with Dr. Savage before I left Provo, she is great!
WOW! how beautiful. I can't believe it is coming up on a week. I love the name, I have never heard of it before- that's good. Original but not crazy :) I hope you are doing good, I wish I was there to lend a hand and some support. I don't know if you will post your story, cause it is personal- bit I would love to hear all about it- if it was anything like westons-all your thoughts at the times etc. he doesn't look like Weston to me?? you guys? ahh, ok enough. CONGRATS! I can't wait for future posts!!
LOVE YOU!!!
Very cute name. Can't wait to see more pictures. You look like such a happy family.
He is so cute! I am glad to see you are doing well.
Post a Comment