Sunday, May 11, 2008

Due Date

This is what I looked like on baby's due date:

You will notice that he is on the wrong side of the belly still. But I am still smiling, maybe a little tiredly, but it's there. :)
Love you all

By the way...apparently the babystrology ticker doesn't know how to deal with overdue babies. So I'm assuming it's going to start climbing upward now? Weird....

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

You still look great. Sorry he didn't realize that today would have been a great day to come! I've been thinking about how you're doing. I will have to give you a call tomorrow. Hope you had a happy mother's day! :)

Cameron/Melissa said...

You still look good and if you are still smiling that is good. I hope you have the baby soon. My friend who had her baby very overdue recently always says, "I have never seen an eternally pregnant woman." So I guess it will happen.

Amy said...

You look SO Great! And that sweet baby boy will come soon and you won't be able to imagine what life was like without him. We didn't have phone reception all week and I was going crazy wondering if he came yet. Love you, Happy Mother's Day, and I'll talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Dang, I am so sorry. Not fun or comfy. Hey, at least you look good!

ashley marie said...

I've decided that Weston should jump on your stomach to help move things along :)

Annie said...

You must get that baby out! This is so the worst part, you are such a trooper. You look fantastic. Good luck and I am so excited to see what this adorable little one will look like!

The Evers said...

Come on already you stubborn little thing! Dont you know how many people are dying to meet you!?! Oh and a mother who has had enough I am sure!!!
I was hoping you had received a Mothers day treat-I am sorry, I hope he comes ssooooonnnnnn!

Crystal said...

ugh! I check your blog like three times a day waiting for some great news! How frustrated you must be! Just enjoy how good this little guys is at building up the excitement for his big entrance!