Just a quick update:
I am still pregnant. He doesn't look like he's coming today. I'm just hoping for the weekend at this point. However, I AM dilated to a 2.5 ish. So that is VERY exciting for me. :)
Thanks, everyone, for your emails and comments. You make a 9 month prego person feel very good.
Just so you know: we will be sending out an email to all of you to let you know when he gets here and to check out the blog. Unless he is super late, I probably won't be posting more until then. I'm just tired. That is all. :)
Love you all!
12 comments:
I am sorry it is taking so long. I know the last stretch is impossibly hard. Hopefully labor will happen soon for you. At least you are learning patience from it all. And you will need that when your almost six year old tells you that you are ruining her life. I thought only teenagers thought that? :)
Hang in there! The uncertainty every day about whether he's going to come or not is the worst. I hope you can find a way to distract yourself. I'm so excited to see pictures and hear how everything went. Good luck!
Good luck! Hope he decides to come soon. We can't wait to see pictures. :)
Good luck with everything. Hopefully he comes SOON! I hated the waiting game the most. You look great, by the way. I am really impressed!!
Sorry I've been a blogger slacker, but wow so much has happened for you guys. I'm so excited for you to have your baby and can't wait to see pics. Hope all goes well (or has gone well).
Hooray! New baby Drysdale will be here soon. I can't wait to see him and find out what his name is. ;) If you need anything, feel free to give me a call. I wouldn't mind watching Weston sometime.
You are tired, what? No... Hahaha! We are excited, I check all of the time to see if he is here! Good luck with EVERYTHING!!! We will be thinking about you!
I know how you feel! The last two weeks are especially difficult. Hang in there - just think that you have a few more nights of uninterrupted sleep (atleast free from a newborn wanting to eat). Good luck with the delivery! Can't wait to see him!
Nicole,
Thanks for inviting me, when I couldn't get on there I was bummed, but I feel even worse that he hasn't come yet, you look adorable though, and I can't wait to see more updates, and especially your little guy, Take Care, Mara
May 10th! Happy Due Day! Good luck with everything! I love you so much and cant wait for an update!!! LOVE YOU!
any day now! aHHH I'm so excited. I know you said that you would send an email but I have to keep checking anyway :)
good luck on the baby waiting... that can be tiring... i wanted to say thanks a ton for putting up our button on your page. You rock. Thanks for the support.
Post a Comment