This little man just gets cuter and cuter!
Some highlights from Ryder's 7th month:
Started rolling from his tummy to his back. He now rolls like crazy all over the place.
He likes being on his tummy more than he used to and will play with toys while he's stuck there.
He grabs EVERYthing and boy does he have a grip!
His hair is getting thicker! While I was SOOOO sad to shave his head, I must admit, it really is coming in more even. He is so stinking cute with all his hair back!!
He stopped nursing for good and now takes a bottle.
He loves to eat! He really really REALLY wants our food, but he'll settle for his own. His favorites are bananas and sweet potatoes. His least favorites are any green vegetable.
He likes to stand.
He kicks his feet like CrAzY!!! He is constantly moving.
He sleeps amazing. He goes to bed around 630 or 7 and usually sleeps until 7 or 8. (now if only he could teach Tave how to do that....)
He loves to snuggle and just recently started giving kisses.
He absolutely adores his brothers and loves to watch them play.
He loves being held, read to, playing with, snuggled with, and tickled.
He laughs so hard when you pull on his blanket or tickle him.
He is our smiley, happy baby. We seriously could not ask for a sweeter little guy. He is so much fun to have in our home and we feel incredibly blessed to have him as part of our family. Weston & Tave are such good brothers. They love to hold him and play with him, help out all the time and give him hugs and kisses constantly. We absolutely LOVE our sweet Ryder.

2 comments:
oh he IS SO CUTE! and i love holding him and wish i could give him kisses. what a sweetie.
What a blessing! I'm glad he's such a happy baby! And he's so incredibly cute-I just wish I could snuggle and play with him all the time. I miss you all so much.
Post a Comment