the daily adventures of living with boys
I love these pictures - it looks so gorgeous and relaxing. And what a sunset! I'm sure it was so fun to be with your mom and sister. Lucky girl!Who knew you girls could jump that high?!?
You guys are one reason i'm so happy to have two girls close together - i can't wait to see them become friends. These pics are gorgeous, as are the girls in them!! I feel about the mountains how you do about the ocean & beach. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love these pictures - it looks so gorgeous and relaxing. And what a sunset! I'm sure it was so fun to be with your mom and sister. Lucky girl!
Who knew you girls could jump that high?!?
You guys are one reason i'm so happy to have two girls close together - i can't wait to see them become friends. These pics are gorgeous, as are the girls in them!! I feel about the mountains how you do about the ocean & beach. :)
Post a Comment