We took Ryder to our amazingly talented friends for his 6 month photo shoot:



I honestly can't pick a favorite, I love them ALL.
(It helps that I am so in love with this little guy, he is just adorable!)
To see more, check out JGublers Photography. They are so good!
Grandparents (greats & all), please go check it out HERE and let me know which one you want sent to you and in what size. I CAN'T decide, so please pick your favorite for me!!! Then email me or leave a comment here letting me know! Love you!
If you are in Utah and are looking for a photographer, I am always so happy with the photos Josh & Jenna take. They are truly incredible photographers and they are tons of fun.
Thanks, you guys are awesome!


4 comments:
I love so many of them, but I do think the first one is my favorite. It's a hard decision.
SO CUTE!!!
These pictures are so adorable! I need to get my kiddo's done eventually! I love all your blog post to see what you've been up to even living close :)
I like the 3rd one on her blog, the 2nd one you posted on yours. Such great pictures!!! He is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment