Sunday, February 27, 2011

Conversations

Oh my goodness, the boys have been cracking us up lately.
They are definitely the bright spots of our lives and help us to have so much fun every single day.
Here are a few of our recent conversations with them:

Weston:  Me & Tave are magnet brothers.
Me: What does that mean?
Weston:  We're magnet brothers because we stick together like this.  (Gives Tave a huge hug)
Now take a picture of the magnet brothers, okay.
Me & Jeff (laughing): okay!


The kids really like watching Super Why on PBS.  If you've seen it, you'll understand this:

Me:  Goodnight my little Tave. Love you.
Tave:  I love you mom.  But mom, I'm hungry, I need a cracker.
Me: Well, it's bedtime and you already brushed your teeth. You can have a cracker in the morning.
Tave: But it's in my story, see, "Tave gets a cracker." 
Me: hahahaha.  Nice try, buddy. :)

He has started doing this tons lately for things that he wants..... he'll say 'It's in my story, see....'
Funny guy!

I love these little moments with my boys.  I am so grateful I get to be their mom.

2 comments:

Shar said...

okay, these were two awesome conversations. i'm so glad you shared. i laughed out loud at "it's in my story." he is one smart kid!

Karen said...

Hahaha- Oh they are both so smart and funny! It's great that you are recording these special moments. I wish I had!