Friday, February 18, 2011

My rear is kicked

I already talked about starting Jillian Michael's 30 day shred on my other blog. But since this blog is our family journal, I figured I should mention it here as well. Especially since I talked Jeff into doing it with me. Pretty much it's awesome.
Well, in a kick your butt, make you sweat, tired, and want to die kind of way.
Like I said, awesome
If you don't know anything about it, check it out here.  The reveiws alone had me sold.  And now my rear has me sold. I love it.
Tonight Jeff & I decided to give Level 2 a try for variety.
UMMMMM, what we were thinking?! 
It was more of that awesomeness as described above, only MORE so.
Is that even possible? 
But we loved it. 
And can I just say that it is great working out with the hubby. 
Also, I have no idea how I will ever, ever get to Level  3.  (I'll let you know if it happens)

No comments: