Our simple & sweet Valentine's Day was just perfect.
The boys and I started out the day with play group at a friends.
Afterwards we headed home for lunch, then preschool for West & naps for the others.
Then we headed back to do preschool pickup and a fun Valentines shindig with friends.
When Jeff came home he wanted to take us out to eat. After our very fun, very busy day I was more than happy to comply! The boys love going out so it was win-win. Afterwards, we came back home to pj up and exchange books. The boys really enjoyed this new tradition!! I super lucked out because I really wanted my book & Jeff's...so I get to read both! yay!
All my boys worked on a special bouquet (my rose) to give me that I absolutely LOVE!!!
How sweet is this:
How sweet is this:
After the boys went to bed, my hubby gave me this sweet Valentine's card he made. I was super impressed with his creativity and crafting skills. :)
It was such a fun day!
(I'm sad we didn't get Ryder in any shots...he was so worn out that he went to bed super early before the camera was out..Jenna do you possibley have one?!)


3 comments:
What a great idea! I might have to start implementing that. And you are going to LOVE Eat to Live. My favorite book ever.
I love eat to live! definitely worth buying. love the homemade bouquet!
now i want to read all your books! and that bouquet by the boys is so cute. AND way to go jeff on making an AWESOME card -seriously i am so impressed. :)
Post a Comment