Thursday, January 15, 2009

Splish Splash


Bathtime is pretty crazy at our house.
Crazy = really fun.

Tave has started sitting up, now, which means EVERYONE gets really wet. He thinks splashing is great fun. Weston thinks it's hilarious to see mom and dad trying to get an 8 month old to stop splashing. (yeah, it doesn't happen)

So basically we all get a bath.
It's worth it to see these two laughing together. They are quite the team.

6 comments:

lnkmom said...

Yes, bathtime with more than one kid is quite the experience!

Love your boys! They are too cute together!

Meg said...

Enjoy your boy time... I did when I just had the 3 boys... lots of growels...shouting and boys noises... because the noise level is totally different when you have giggles... screaming...and girl noises added to the mix...

You boys are just darling...love your blog and love to see them growing up together...love you lots...

Meg

April Austin said...

Your boys are so adorable! It's amazing how much they look alike. I think you'll have a good idea of what baby #3 is going to look like. Tave is at such a fun age right now. I can't wait to get there!

Amanda said...

Bath time at your house looks like SO MUCH fun!

Unknown said...

I love bathing my kids together. We just gave up and put towels on the floor because it is pointless to try and get a little on to stop splashing. Your boys are such little handsomes!!

Jason and Joy said...

These pictures are so cute!
I end up all wet at the bath time at our house too! It's me and Jocelyn's favorite time of the day!