
Weston's latest phrase is: I love ____. (Insert names)
ie: I love daddy, I love mommy, Gramma, Grandpa, dogs, trains, Mr Incredible, toys, cousins, etc etc. You get the idea.
He has been saying this for the past month or so.
This kiddo sure is full of love.
Well Monday marked a special day.
The special day, in fact.
West was all pj'd and ready for bed. As I sat on the living room floor playing with him, he suddenly ran straight at me, threw his arms around me, and said so sweetly:
'I love you.'
Then he ran to Jeff and said:
'I love you.'
It was different and it was special.
It was one of the most wonderful moments I've had since becoming a mom.
I love you, too, buddy.
I love you too.

2 comments:
That is so sweet! Weston is such a cute kid. Love his shark shirt.
I love Nicole...
I love Jeff...
I love Weston...
I love Tave...
Love...
Aunt Meg
Post a Comment