Thursday, January 08, 2009

Baby Ava


On the way over we had this conversation:

West - Mommy I love Ava
Me - I love Ava too.
West - Mommy, I see Ava
Me - Yup, we're going to see Ava
West - I love Ava I love Ava I love Ava

Fast forward 15 minutes

Amy - Weston this is Ava
West -
Me - Isn't she so little and cute
West -
Me - do you want to hold her?
West - Mommy hold Ava.
Then he runs away to play with toys.

He did warm up after about 30 minutes and then he was ready to hold her, kiss her, and touch her soft hair. She was an angel through it all.
On the way home we pretty much had the exact convo as the drive there.

Oh how we love baby Ava!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lnkmom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lnkmom said...

Nicole, I was having a brain freeze (that's what happens to a Mommy at 8pm, your brain shuts down!)

Disregard that last comment, well, all except for the "what a sweetie..."