Your boys are so cute! I love the matching PJs. It was so good to see you guys. I wish we had had more time together. Next time. I am so jealous of Westons hair. If Joshies hair get to long it looks like straw!
So cute! Love their pajamas. I love having two boys too. Boys are so much fun and I love when they play (nicely) together. Your boys look like they are the best of friends! I can't believe how big Tave has gotten!
9 comments:
Your boys are so cute! I love the matching PJs. It was so good to see you guys. I wish we had had more time together. Next time. I am so jealous of Westons hair. If Joshies hair get to long it looks like straw!
They're so cute! I bet they're just the best of buds :).
So cute! Love their pajamas. I love having two boys too. Boys are so much fun and I love when they play (nicely) together. Your boys look like they are the best of friends! I can't believe how big Tave has gotten!
What cute boys you have!!! They will be Best Buds for life!
They are starting to look so much a like! They are VERY cute and lucky to have each other!
I can't believe how much hair Tave has... it makes him look so much older than Drew. He's adorable. :)
cute cute. I love their chairs too- Sydney got to sit in one that Tave is sitting in the other night- we sure thought it was cool. Such fun boys.
They are pretty stinkin cute. You are lucky!
They are so so SO cute! And are starting to look even MORE alike. Great pics, too!!
Post a Comment