Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mom's Trip!!!

Jeff's mom came in town to see little Ava. We were lucky enough to get some time with her too. We had a blast.




There were two January birthdays in the family and our cute friend, Rachel's, too. So we celebrated all three at once!

We had a lot of fun and a fabulous surprise when Jeff's brother, Joe, showed up at our house!! He surprised everyone by flying here a few days early to spend time with us! How awesome!!


The lovely ladies.
Amanda, this picture just wasn't the same without you. We miss you so much!!!


The good looking fellas with their wonderful Mom!




Birthday wishes!



Adorable little Ava.
Isn't she just so sweet?
I soooo wanted to hold her (especially since it was the first time she came to visit us at our house!!) But I was good...Mom only had a few days with her, I have a few more months before they move. So you can bet I'll be making good use of that time!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I just love when the whole family is together. It makes me so happy! And you're right--Amanda was truly missed! Thanks for being such a great Aunt to little Ava and a great sister to Us. Can't wait to start hanging out every week! I'm really going to miss you guys when we move.

Amanda said...

I just had to laugh at the pics- all the girls are wearing black/dark colors, and the guys are wearing white/light colors!! Was that secretly planned, too??

We all know that black is slimming, right?!? I love you guys and can't wait to see you!!