Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Naptime

Today while Tave was supposed to be taking a nap...
he thought it would be more fun to hang out & play with me instead.

How could I turn down a face like this:

and this:

and especially this:


He's just too cute to resist.


So even though I missed out on my 'me' time-
I'd say it was worth it.

ps. if you click on the first picture you will get a GREAT view of his first tooth (the second one is barely visible right next to it)

10 comments:

LeaCabrera said...

so cute!!!! i wanna meet your family!

Amanda said...

YAY for little teeth!! How different than Weston, right?!? Tave is so cute in these pictures- and sitting up so good! What cute boys you have... we just can't wait to see what ours will look like! I miss you!

Haylee said...

Wow he is way too happy to be missing a nap! He is adorable, i can't believe how big he is getting!

Lori said...

Tave looks just like weston did when I first met him. Maybe it's just me... but you have some twins on your hands.
Cute pics for sure.

Erin Hoy said...

WOW! Super cute pictures!!!

Amy said...

He's too darn cute! I can't believe how happy he was when he was supposed to be sleeping! What a good little guy.
Can't wait to hang out! Love ya

Kristen said...

That's too cute! Those pics are adorable. It's hard to resist them when they're being so cute. Makes you just want to eat them up!

lnkmom said...

That face is pretty irresistable!

Yay for his first teeth, hope they aren't bothering him too much!

Karen said...

He's so cute! I sure miss both of the boys so much. It's nice when you add videos!

Shar said...

I LOVE how smiley Tave is. So he is SUPPOSED to be taking a nap at my house right now, and instead he is hanging out in the office with me while I am SUPPOSED to be working but am instead checking your blog and talking with Tave. Isn't he great?!