Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Getting to know you...

I know I say this a lot, but it really is fun to see my boys' relationship growing. They are starting to enjoy each other more. West loves giving Tave hugs. Most of the time they look quite uncomfortable for Tave, but he just grins and reaches for more. What a good sport. This one was pretty hilarious.
Everytime I see it I wonder what the Tave-man is thinking!


One of my most favorite moments.

Making faces at each other.
(I just missed getting West's on camera)

Buddies for life!

4 comments:

Amy said...

i LOVE the picture of West and Tave looking at each other. They are going to get closer and closer as they get older--so fun. We sure love your cute little boys!

Amanda said...

Love the pics of them looking at each other! How fun... I just can't wait. :)

Unknown said...

Does anyone really know how much fun it can be to be a mom till they are one? I love Taves smile. He is so cute!! These times really are my favorite.

Sharla said...

It's the BEST part of being a mom. How cute!