Friday, October 24, 2008

Weston's Fall photo shoot

I couldn't resist taking a few shots of West this fall! I just love his new fall clothes!
I had to get some good ones of his curls before I chopped them all off.
That's right.
I did it.
I cut his hair.
Oh I could cry.
But he looks SO darling now too!
(as evidenced in the next post...it will be a video, so get excited!)
What a big boy!






ps. for those of you who know Weston well...you know he absolutely, positively, 100% hates getting his picture taken. SO. I felt very lucky indeed that he was willing to stand in front of a fence for not one, but TWO outfits.
And the pictures turned out great as well.
Lucky, I say.

10 comments:

Shar said...

Weston looks so cute in all of these pictures! i want to print some of them for Kapria's friend book. I'm going to. love you handsome West!

Jason and Joy said...

WOW Nicole - These pictures are soooo cute of Weston! I love the one of him looking through the hole in the fence! What a cute kid! And what a good photographer - these pictures are amazing!

Stephanie said...

Very cute pictures. Such a cute boy! And I love his outfits. It is SO hard to get good pictures, so I know how lucky you are. I love the one where he is peeking through the hole in the fence. So funny.

April Austin said...

So stinkin' adorable. I love the curly hair...but I'm sure it's just as cute now.

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

Those are so adorable! I also love the curly hair and the one where heis looking through the fence. I am about to attempt to take Jack's 2 year old pictures. Any suggestions?

Unknown said...

I love his hair! I am impressed that you got 2 outfits and such cute pictures all at once!

Amanda said...

LOVE the hair, LOVE the clothes, and LOVE this cute cute cute little Weston! He is such a big kid now, I can't believe it.

The Millette Family said...

I finally caught on to the family blog! Thanks for letting me know! I love the pictures! He is such a big boy!

Karen said...

What a little GQ man! We need to get a picture of Weston and Mckenon posing together! I'm sad about the curls! You know how I love them so much! But I know they will come back. I sure miss your boys!
Mom

Unknown said...

Hey, why don't you make some money off that GQ squirt