Thanks, Dad for spending some time with us. We loved hanging out, playing, and having fun. You are an awesome Grandpa & Dad! Weston sure misses you! (and so do we!)
Weston was intrigued with my dad's toys:
this is also known as the deer-slayer. haha. My dad was the only one on his trip to get a deer. Weston was fascinated:

The Pumpkin Patch:
Family time pretty much means "Okay, what is something fun we can do that the kids will enjoy?" So, Dad/Grandpa was a great sport and went with us to Pumpkin land. I know he was jumping up and down with excitement. :P Seriously, though, it is fun to see the kids have a blast, no matter how lame the place might actually be. Shar, Trav, & Kapria came too, for a quality family night.


This tunnel was definitely one of the highlights:
And this slide was another:

This picture is just darling. She kept peeking out of the big pumpkin. Love this girl!
4-Wheelin
Grandpa pretty much brings lots of cool stuff. Weston had so much fun hanging out with him. (I'm sure the soda Grandpa gave him had nothing to do with it...)
Grandpa pretty much brings lots of cool stuff. Weston had so much fun hanging out with him. (I'm sure the soda Grandpa gave him had nothing to do with it...)


Lest you think we are terribly irresponsible and horrible parents...we only went about 15 mph around our townhome... we were safe.
Weston first insisted on riding the yellow one..and then wanted the green one. So I took him around on the green one. It was a lot of fun.


5 comments:
What a fun weekend you had. My boys love to ride the wheelers with their grandpa also.
Grandpas are the best. What a fun time.
How fun! I can't wait to have Jocelyn try her first 4-wheeler ride with her Grandpa someday!
I'm glad he got to come visit - It's my favorite when my dad comes to see us.
Pumpkinland! Isn't that where we went last year? It is so crazy how much things have changed in just a year! I wish we could have gone together this year but it looks like you were in good company! Your dad looks like a lot of fun.
I like that picture with you and Dad! I'm going to have to get a copy of that. Actually, all those pictures are fun. Remember, you're suposed to make a CD of our Utah visits!
Post a Comment