SO if any of you are wondering what to make for dinner tonight...go check it out:
http://recipesbetweenfriends.blogspot.com/
There are already some delicious recipes that I can't wait to try and more get added all the time.
Have fun!
On another note...
Weston helped me make dinner last night:


It was awesome! He loved dumping water from measuring cups into pots on the other side of the sink. The spatulas were great fun too! He was entertained the entire time I cooked AND my counters were sparkling clean. Happy boy = Happy mama!
2 comments:
Such cute pics of Weston! Thanks for hanging out yesterday--it was so fun! Next time we'll have to shop for ourselves instead of the cute kiddos. :) Love ya!
What adorable pictures!! And what a great idea. I just wish Cole could reach the bottom of our sink and we would do it tonight. Can't wait till the boys are together and cooking up something delicious!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment