I am going to be terrible, mean, and lazy and make you click here for the recipe.
I posted it on the recipe blog and don't want to retype it. Like I said, lazy. Or just tired. Maybe both.
Either way, click here. Or here. Or here. (Have I given you enough chances?!)
It's worth it! So easy, so delish, so practically perfect in every way.
You won't regret it.
But your waist might. hehe
Monkey Bread coming soon. Sorry... my recipe book is downstairs.
I posted it on the recipe blog and don't want to retype it. Like I said, lazy. Or just tired. Maybe both.
Either way, click here. Or here. Or here. (Have I given you enough chances?!)
It's worth it! So easy, so delish, so practically perfect in every way.
You won't regret it.
But your waist might. hehe
Monkey Bread coming soon. Sorry... my recipe book is downstairs.
3 comments:
I just made them and they are OH SO good! All ready ate 2. I did change the recipe, because all I had on hand was yellow cake mix and it was PERFECT! I might just keep it that way. Thanks for the recipe.
LOVE these cookies! You should try them with cinnamon chips some time. They are so delicious!
3 ingredients? I'm definately going to have to try these!
Post a Comment