Wednesday, October 01, 2008

We're having fun...

I haven't posted in awhile...so here are a few of our favorites from the past few weeks!


Halloween. I couldn't resist. Aren't they adorable?!




My sweet little Tave.




Weston is teaching Tave how to talk on the phone.




So I made the mistake of showing Weston his new fall shoes. (They are a size 6 but he still fits in a size 5) He has insisted on wearing them every day!!! I just couldn't resist getting them because green is his favorite color. So cute!
This outfit is also one of his new, cooler weather outfits from Grandma D. He wasn't in the mood for pictures, but I had to take one anyways. Love this kid!




Tave LOVES his daddy. He gets so excited and does this cute little body wiggle when he sees Jeff. I love that Jeff can always calm him down. I love seeing my guys together!




Enlarge this pic and it speaks for itself...
What a cute little guilty face!



Sunday afternoon....love naps!



Weston LOVES nursery. He always comes home with cute little things that he made. He loves telling us all about the things he learned and what his pictures mean. Recently they made crowns and he insisted on wearing it for about a week. Love this kiddo!!!

7 comments:

lnkmom said...

What to say? I love your little Dino/Dragons (sorry for offending which ever one they really are!).

The pic of W. in his new fall shoes caught my attention! My kids are obsessed with their "school shoes". Everytime I ask them to get some shoes, they ask if they can wear the "school shoes"! What is it w/Toddlers and shoes?

Lori said...

Oh what great pics. No worries... I already took those pirate pics of addie too. I cant get over how big weston is. I SOOO love his hair!

Shar said...

your dragons are so cute! i love that pic and must have it for my book.

i think West looks so grown up in the pic with his green shoes. what a big kid.

i love the one of tave and jeff. tave is such a fun baby. i have had so much fun getting to know him.

can't wait to see you all. love yA!

Phillips Family said...

Your boy is getting so big and his hair is so long. I still can't believe you have two kids. Blows my mind. Anyway, hope you are enjoying your fall.

Jason and Joy said...

I LOVE the Halloween costumes! Weston and Tave are so cute and so much fun to be around! I bet they make you smile a lot!

--- I got your message, I will call you back about next week...today got away from me (We have been sick over here -so you definitely wouldn't have wanted us!)

Allison said...

I SO love the the picture of your boys in their Halloween costumes. They are totally adorable!

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

The Halloween costumes are soooo adorable! Your boys are so cute. I love nap times like that too!!