Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tave - 5 months old!

Tave is so much fun! He has had such a great month. Here's what he's been up to:



  • He is still our super smiley guy!
  • He loves being talked to and will reward anyone with this darling, adorable, fabulous grin. He really is so much fun!
  • He started laughing this month! YaY!
  • He has laughed for all of us now, but he really gets a kick out of Weston. He justs busts up laughing when Weston talks to him or laughs with him. SO cute!
  • He is already best buds with West. Weston can sit on him, squish him, hug him, kiss him, smash him, whatever: Tave will still be smiling at his big bro.

  • He discovered his toes. And oh my. He sure LOVES them. He always holds them now and won't keep any socks on!

  • He loves watching people. Well..he just loves people. He is happy and content as long as he is with us. He loves to be right in the middle of all the happenings!


  • His eyes are still blue! We are hoping they stay that way! They are just so beautiful.
(and it makes him look so much like his daddy!)



  • He tries to roll. He really wants to get all the way over...but gets kind of stuck on his side.
  • He also loves playing with toys that make noise.
  • He loves sucking on his fingers ... he has figured out how to keep the binky in his mouth while sucking on the fingers as well. So funny!


  • He got to spend lots of time with Grandma Kare this month!


He was looking so sweet... I had to throw this one in!

  • He loves his daddy. As soon as he sees Jeff he is ready for daddy to play with him. He loves being held, talked to, played with and snuggled by dad. (of course Jeff is thrilled!)
  • He loves the baby bjorn.
  • He loves being able to see and watch everything around him.
  • He has started saying mamamama!!! (just like that) I LOVE it!!
We love you little guy! You make our home so happy.

9 comments:

tory said...

Aww! Happy 5 months Tave! Gosh he is too too too cute!

Amy said...

So Cute! I love his blue eyes. We need to get together more so we can see more of his smiles!

Lori said...

Hooray for baby tave!

Stephanie said...

Such a cutie! He is getting so big. I can't believe he is already 5 months and he is doing so much. I love all the cute pictures and I really like the rock and roll legends romper. Adorable! Hope we can make it work to get together this week!

Jonathan and Carley said...

I cant believe he is 5 months old already! That means it has been over 5 months since I have seen you! How sad. Hopefully sometime soon, right? Anyway, he is soo cute and I just pray that our little one is as sweet. Only two more weeks, hurray!

lnkmom said...

Oh, he is so sweet! Talking & rolling over? Amazing!

Allison said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he is 5 months old already. He is getting so big. It sounds like Weston has been a good big brother too.

Cameron/Melissa said...

5 months old! They grow too fast. My baby is going to stay a baby forever! And I mean it. No growing up for her. I already have two who grow up way too fast for me. This one is going to stay small.

He is so cute and looks fun. It makes me look forward to my own little one being born.

Shar said...

Tave - you are so much fun! I love our chats.