
And here's what it looks like: Weston loves it!

We are having so much fun with google eyes and construction paper.
As many of you know, I worked at a preschool (before my own kiddos came along). I loved my job and had so much fun with the little kiddos. But, it is even better getting to do these FUN projects with my own boys! Weston and I have had such a blast over the last few days. I am definitely just getting into the creative mommy thing. I have a ways to go..but I'll get there!
5 comments:
So cute! I'll have to do that one with Julia's playgroup!
awesome! Syd will love that. You always have great ideas. speaking of which...the BINKY thing..man I could have used that a while go. It was so rough, but that would have eased it I think. GREAT idea. How has he been. When we took Syd away she stopped waking up at night- I swear she hasn't been up more than a couple of times. I'd heard to use a binky for SID's reasons...they don't fall too deep of sleep, but I didn't put two and two together. I hope it keeps going good! your so creative. my inspiration :)
So cute! You are so creative. I'll have to use this idea with my kids. Thanks for the idea. I actually picked up some googly eyes a couple of weeks ago with plans to do something. Now I know what to do with some of them! :)
That is so cute. I need to make that with Jack. I need more creative ideas of things to make with a 2 year old!
I am so jealous of your crafty mom skills...
Post a Comment