While my mom was here visiting, my parents signed on a house!!! YAY!! We had to do some celebrating since they weren't able to be together on this most joyous of days!!!
3 cute kiddos + park + Cafe Rio (mmmm) + feeding the ducks + Jeff got out of class early and surprised us = ONE GRAND CELEBRATION!!!
Congratulations Mom & Dad!!! We can't wait to come visit!!!
SO so so much fun! It looks like the perfect day at the park! It's so much fun to just be with your mom, I know. And congrats on their new house - I'm sure they are so ready and excited.
6 comments:
Yay, for your parents!
I love your picnic! What I wouldn't do for some Cafe Rio right now!
that is so cool! it is about time they got to have their own house. Where is it? I would love some more details.
Is that that park on sandhill road in orem? That's the best park around! Way cute pics.
I love these pictures. We had fun didn't we! I want a copy of all of them! I miss you lots! Love, MOM
SO so so much fun! It looks like the perfect day at the park! It's so much fun to just be with your mom, I know. And congrats on their new house - I'm sure they are so ready and excited.
where is it? ca or ut...what is their plan?
Post a Comment