Tave has discovered that he can make things move. It is so cute to see him learning! I can't believe how big he is getting SO fast!! I LOVE having a little one around again. He is just so much fun.
So, this is for the grandparents and for all those far away who don't get to see him be little for very long!
(pardon my lame I-have-a-cold/babytalk voice. And I'm still learning this video thing, so it might not be the best...)
(pardon my lame I-have-a-cold/babytalk voice. And I'm still learning this video thing, so it might not be the best...)
4 comments:
Isnt it so fun that our babies are finally really reacting with the world around them? He is just too cute trying to get that elephant.
I love that Weston wasn't getting any attention so he crawled in the shot. It'll be REALLY interesting to see how he's going to handle having a new baby around. That's funny that you left a disclaimer about your voice. I actually was thinking, "Man, who is that talking. It doesn't sound like Nicole... but if it is that is a retarded 'baby talk voice'!" Isn't that so mean of me? Seriously, good thing you put you had a cold b/c I was concerned for your kids -- having to listen to that and all!! hahaha that cracks me up!!
So so so cute! How fun to see him learn and change. He will be such a different kid when we see him.
somehow i totally missed a series of your posts. i was wandering around your blog looking for a picture of the boys together that I can snag and print - and there were 4 posts I had never seen before! I don't know how I missed them. So this video of Tave is really cute. Glad I found it. And Weston sneaking in... ha ha ha. i guess Tave has to get used to it.
Post a Comment