Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Some fun pictures

We are loving having Jeff home more during his 2 week break between classes. He gets home around 4ish everyday!!!!! It's so wonderful and we feel very spoiled!! Here are a few fun shots from when Daddy gets home:


Love this little guy, this is how we find him most days.



Playing at the park... West issuch a daredevil!!!



Dads build THE best forts...



Okay, I know this isn't the best picture of either of them, but it's the only one where they are both looking!
And really, it's all about the eyes: SOOO different. How fun!!!



Daddy time = FUN time!!!
Dads just come up with cool stuff. I mean, c'mon, I never thought to get under the lovesack and then lift it with my legs while Weston climbs on top!!!
Craziness!!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Enjoy Jeff's time with you guys- I'm sure you are loving it!! Love all the new pics of your cute cute boys. I love the eyes picture of them together.

Karen said...

Wow they do have very different eyes. How neat! I recognize that blanket! Do you remember how all of you loved playing beneath the quilt I was currently working on?

Shar said...

I think Tave is going to be a lot bigger than Weston. I think it's so cool how different they look. and their personalities are already so different too.

charity said...

are those baby blues on tave? where did they come from? that is so fun, all my kids have the same color eyes I forget there are kids with brown eyes! love to see your kids, and I love your personal blog...you are such a beautiful lady.

Stephanie said...

Fun pictures! I love the one of the boys together. So cute. You have adorable boys. I hope Tave is being a little easier on you!