Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This is for the grandparents!!!

I have been showing Weston his cousins' videos on their blogs. He LOVES videos now and thinks every picture should talk and move! (Oh no, what have I started?!) As a result, he also wants me to video him doing all sorts of different things. Even though he doesn't act very interested in this video, believe me, he WAS!




Disclaimer: the reason why I asked him to show his bee sting is because he was insistent on having it on video. He really loves showing everyone where he got stung, although he showed the wrong finger. oh well.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

So fun to hear him talk!! I'm glad you are doing videos now!

Karen said...

He's so cute! I love hearing him talk too! I love his curly long hair. He's always cute, isn't he!

Meg said...

Weston is so funny... love his curls too... love to hear him talk... It would be so fun to see him again... and to meet Tave.

Auntie Meg

Greg and Lisa said...

How cute is he?! He puts my flips to shame with those somersaults! I love his curly hair! And that he and Tave's eyes are completely different! So cute!

Stephanie said...

Weston is such a cute little boy. We loved hanging out last week. Hopefully as we spend more time together the boys will want to "play" together more. Noah was SO sad to leave. I practically had to drag him to the car as he cried and screamed. You probably could hear him!