Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer Fun!!!

Oh I love summer. I love the feeling of hot cement below my feet and then the refreshing water as you slip into the pool. I love it!!! I love watching Weston discover the joy of swimming and mostly splashing. Although this time, he did let me help him swim all over the pool and it was so much fun! (usually he just prefers the steps)

We had a fun roommate get together at Al & Greg's complex pool! I love hanging out with my old roommates and getting to know their kids. I can't believe we all met each other 10 years ago. Crazy. It is so fun to be close by while we can. We miss all of you who have moved away!!!




Al & Evie.
I am so jealous of Al's tan. I would live in the pool if I could! Weston LOVES Evie. After we've hung out, he talks about her for weeks!


Steph, Cooper, & Noah. Love these cute boys!


Shar & Kapria Isn't she darling?

Love you ALL, thanks for a fun fun day!

3 comments:

nathan said...

You have the CUTEST boys. I love Weston;s hair- and I've always love his little face, and Tave is the same- such beautiful faces. My aunt would always tell me...when you make kids this beautiful you owe t to the world to make more :) and that is definitely true for you two.
ps i put a tatoo on Sydney the other week and she didn't have the same reaction as Weston, she hated and cried, buged me to take it off the whole time it was one. I left it on for like a day so she could see it wasn't going to bite or anything.

Lori said...

Oh too cute! I also am in love with weston's hair. Looks like you had fun!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Wish I could have joined you guys. Looks like fun.