We went to the fair with Shar & Trav on Sat. It was an okay fair, not too exciting. EXCEPT for the fact that Weston & Kapria LOOOOVED the animals. That always makes a place worth the time!
And, of course, Weston's first fair ride was priceless. He had a blast and waved to us every time he circled around. Travis chatted it up with the ride operator and as a result I am SURE Weston got about 3x's as long of a ride as he would have. (Well..the fact that he was the only kiddo on it probably helped too!)
Thanks for coming with us, Shar & Trav, we had a blast!
And, of course, Weston's first fair ride was priceless. He had a blast and waved to us every time he circled around. Travis chatted it up with the ride operator and as a result I am SURE Weston got about 3x's as long of a ride as he would have. (Well..the fact that he was the only kiddo on it probably helped too!)
Thanks for coming with us, Shar & Trav, we had a blast!
This first video I made a mistake and thought I was taking a picture of Tave...but I was video taping. THEN, I accidentally put it on the blog when I thought I was putting on the Weston's ride. SOOOO...it's here to stay, all 2 seconds of it. Enjoy Tave. :)
3 comments:
I'm glad you guys had fun. I had wanted to come down for the fair, but it never quite worked out for us. I'm glad Weston liked the ride!! Tave's video was adorable too!!
I love his cute wave as he goes around each time!
I love that he waved at each of us every single time he went around. it was so fun to watch him!
Post a Comment