
I know I'm a little late in getting this out, but wasn't it worth the wait?! I just LOVE this picture of him!
My friend, Stephanie, did a fabulous job on the announcement. She makes custom announcements and cards that are very affordable and so fun! Check out her cute stuff: Something Simple. I know there are TONS of you who are expecting....
My friend, Stephanie, did a fabulous job on the announcement. She makes custom announcements and cards that are very affordable and so fun! Check out her cute stuff: Something Simple. I know there are TONS of you who are expecting....
Tave- 3 months old
August 14, 2008
Tave is getting to be so much fun!!! He is the sweetest little baby and we LOVE having him in our family. Weston is still as cute as ever with him and constantly gives him hugs and kisses. We are loving having 2 cute kiddos!
Here are a few of the things that Tave has done this month:
- He discovered his HANDS!!! And, boy, does he LOVE them. He is constantly moving them, batting at things, grabbing things, and sucking on them. Aren't hands just SO useful?!
- We found out that he LOVES sucking on blankets. In particular, these little, thin, cotton ones that my friend Jen gave me with Weston. (Thanks a bunch Jen!) He gets his fist on one of these babies and it all goes straight to his mouth. What a cutie!!
- Tave LOVES bathtime. He started kicking a TON recently. He also loves relaxing in the warm water
- He really likes the lotion massage he gets after bathtime.
- He loves to sit up and watch everything that's going on around him. He is such a good helper in the kitchen while I'm cooking!
- We discovered that he has the most ticklish little feet and chubby thighs. I LOVE seeing him smile and do his little squirm when we tickle him...and he LOVES it!
- He is such a smiley, happy little guy!
- He LOVES being held and snuggled.
- He babbles & talks to us all the time! It is so fun to hear what he has to 'say'
- He goes to bed GREAT: right around 9pm and sleeps until 7ish.
- We're still working on getting a good nap schedule going, but as of now he takes about 4 or so naps that range from about 30 minutes - 2 hours each.
9 comments:
Oh, his is so big! I love his hair cut and smiles!!!
You guys have been busy! I can't keep up with the private blog thing, sorry.
Weston is such a ham! So sad about the wasp sting...
Oh, great pics! Sounds like tave's just too fun!
I LOVE his grin and his haircut. So Cute!!
We got it yesterday!!! Love all the pictures and the announcement is fabulous. I will check out her site! He is such a cutie - can't get enough of his smile!!
what a cute announcement, I really like the picture that you used. He's already getting so old!
What a cute announcement. I love that picture.
I love the bath towel pic and the boppy pic. He is so cute. We need to hang out more so I can get to know his fun personality. I feel like it's so hectic when we hang out that I barely get to hold him. I guess that's what happens with more kids. :)
thanks for the towel, btw. we love it!
He's so adorable! The announcement is so cute! I just love his eyes and his big smile. And Happy Birthday! I hope your day is fabulous! See you Sunday!
ok, I was feeling guilty about cutting danny's hair this week, he is 4 months, but it was just wild, too long in spots, balding in others, I feel much better knowing I am not the only one who had to cut a new babies hair just to make them look well kempt! love hearing about your lives, and all your boys.
Post a Comment