My first ever video, it worked! YAY!!!
Disclaimer: my voice sounds horrid because I had a REALLY bad cold when I took this video!
So Weston has discovered somersaults. I didn't teach him, Jeff didn't teach him... where did he learn? We have no idea, but he LOVES to do this ALL the time now and will break into somersaulting fun at the most random of moments. Love this kiddo!
Disclaimer: my voice sounds horrid because I had a REALLY bad cold when I took this video!
So Weston has discovered somersaults. I didn't teach him, Jeff didn't teach him... where did he learn? We have no idea, but he LOVES to do this ALL the time now and will break into somersaulting fun at the most random of moments. Love this kiddo!
4 comments:
It is so fun to see him learning new things! They get so proud of themselves. We love you West!
So glad you can do videos now! And we are so proud of Weston's gymnastics skills... maybe he's been watching the Olympics. :)
i would think so, about the olympics, except we took the video about 4 weeks ago! lol
This video is so fun! It really made me laugh. Such a cute kid! He just keeps going and going. Sorry I missed your call the other day. We've had family in town and I didn't know you had called until I checked my voicemail today. Let's get together this week. Hopefully you are able to!
Post a Comment