Monday, August 11, 2008

Pronouncing Tave

Many people who have never heard us SAY Tave's name aren't quite sure if they're getting it right. So...here you go:

Say the name Dave, then replace the 'D' with a 'T'. TAVE. There you go. Perfect!
Hope you all like it as much as we do!

And here is a picture of our cute little guy just because, well, he's SO cute:


When he doesn't quite know what to think of something, this is the look we get! Or if he gets startled or scared. What a cute face!



Gimme the rock, man!
OR
Knuckles.
Whichever you prefer.

6 comments:

Shar said...

How funny! I really can't figure how you would pronounce it another way unless you were from a foreign country. Do Daves get their name pronounced Dah-vay? I just don't get it. Oh well.

So I loved the pictures in this post. He looks so different every time I see him...and in every picture. Love that boy.

Lori said...

Yeah... dave style is the only way i could think of to pronounce it. That's ok, people frequently think adelaide is adelay. Guess you can't win them all :)
Totally cute pics of the little guy. He's definitely growing!

Amy Marie Gessel said...

He is such a beautiful baby!

Amy said...

So Cute! Maybe it's just me, but I think he's looking more like how Weston looked as a baby. p.s my friend's sister named her baby tave, but they pronounce it Tah-Vee. Her husband's name is Dave and grew up in Norway, where they say prounce Dave as Tah-Vee. Anyway, I thought that was interesting.

Amanda said...

He really is growing and changing so quickly. I can't wait to see him- hopefully sooner than later!

p.s. I finished the book yesterday!!

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

Oh my goodness! He is so cute. I love his eyes!! I can't believe how big he is getting. Too cute!