We weren't sure when/if Wicked would come to Salt Lake, so when we were in San Diego we saw it!!!
We went for Nicole's birthday (back in February) so here are the fun pictures to remind us of the fabulous, wonderful day!
2. She is selfless as a Mother.
3. Great sense of humor…can always make me laugh!
4. Fun to exercise with (we like to go jogging together).
5. She loves looking for ways to serve others.
6. EXCELLENT cook…mmmmm…I am enjoying some of her banana bread as I write this…
7. Helps me see the positive side of things.
8. Encourages me to do my best in all my responsibilities.
9. She makes things that important to me important to her as well.
10. BEAUTIFUL smile!
11. She does an amazing job keeping the house clean despite the three mess makers she lives with.
12. Always willing to help me with work or school, wherever possible.
13. She will pull for whatever sports team I like, which of course, are all of the best teams – BYU, Dallas Cowboys, Texas Longhorns, Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars, etc. This has been especially important for maintaining the peace in our home!
14. GORGEOUS eyes!
15. If any of you have heard you sing, you would agree her voice is beautiful! Our kids are lucky because they get to hear her sing all day!
16. Weston and Tave LOVE her and prefer her attention over mine any day!
17. She is great at staying up late watching movies in the Love Sac with me.
18. If I ever want a bowl of ice cream, she will gladly enjoy a bowl with me.
19. She is always sensitive to the needs of family and friends.
20. She encourages me as a father to lead-out in family home evening, scripture study, family prayer, etc.
21. She inspires me to be kinder and more forgiving.
22. She always makes me feel better about myself, even when I don’t deserve it.
23. She remembers the importance of the little things in showing people you care about them…things I would never think of as a “guy.”
24. If I ever think I might want to shed a tear or two in a movie, I know it is ok because she will have already gone through an entire box of kleen-x!
25. She has great taste in guys à ME!
26. She loves to travel.
27. She beats me at whatever game we play, but she always lets me win at Yahtzee!
28. Last, and best of all, even though she is getting OLD, she still looks young and beautiful!
Happy Birthday Nicole! I love you and I love being married to you!
Love,
Jeff
13 comments:
Happy Birthday Nicole!! How fun that you went to Wicked! Did you love it?
And what a sweet list too! :)
Happy Birthday!! Where did you see Wicked? I might have asked already, but I can't remember....Sorry.
Happy Birthday Nicole,
What a great list! You are awesome and I love you too! Have a wonderful birthday! Wish we could spend it with you! Love, Mom
Jeff - you are so awesome. This was such a great post.
Nic - happy day to us! I love you and I love sharing life with you.
Happy Birthday Nicole. You are a lucky girl to have Jeff. Hope you had a good day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it was a happy day! you are so wonderful!!
Thanks Babe!!! You made this day so wonderful! I love being married to you and look forward to LOTS of fun birthday celebrations with you!
Love you
Jeff,
Thanks for being such an awesome husband to my daughter. I'm sure you made her day so special.
Love, Mom
Sorry. I just read the beginning of this post again and found out where you saw Wicked. I guess I should just pay more attention....
Happy birthday, Nicole! What a fabulous list! I hope you had a great day. Oh, and you look beautiful in that picture. (I'm also so jealous you went to Wicked. I forgot you went.)
Happy Birthday one day late! Hope you had a great day! How was Wicked? That was one of the musicals we put on in high school. I loved the music! I'll have to see if they're coming to Dallas any time soon.
Happy Birthday, Nicole! I'm glad you guys are doing so well. Your boys are growing up so fast! I love the picture of Tave on his announcement. Can't wait to catch up :)
Oh, too sweet! I loved it. Great post for sure.
Post a Comment