Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dinosaur Museum

We took advantage of Thanksgiving Point's $2 Tuesdays! Weston really loved seeing all of the dinosaurs and animals, although I think they kind of scared him as well!
It was really fun for me to see him enjoying a place I have gone SO many times with other kiddos. (From when I worked at Giant Steps preschool)

It was a lot of fun and something different to do!


Our little family. Tave actually stayed awake the entire time!

Jeff & Weston digging for dino bones.



A dino-ride!



Weston loved playing in the wet sand and building little homes for the toy dinosaurs. He was so good and didn't even throw a fit as we moved from one activity to the next. Oh, my little boy is growing up!


He was kind of scared of the big animals and bones. He would get out of his stroller to look at things and then hop right back in as soon as he was done.


He was great about touching everything even though he was nervous!
Overall we had a great time!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That looks so fun! And I'm so impressed how well Weston did. That sure makes it a lot easier on mom! And I'm really loving his hair!!!!

Shar said...

now I really wish we would have come. it looks like so much fun. Too bad we didn't find out about $2 Tuesdays until the last one. hopefully next time :)

Shar said...

this looks like so much fun! Now I really wish we could have come. too bad we didn't hear about $2 tuesdays until the last one. hopefully next time! love you guys. and LOVE West's hair. it's so cute.