So, in my attempt to procrastinate the inevitable (packing) I just thought I would let you all know that it is really, truly, for sure happening: we are closing this afternoon!!! WAHOO!!! We are so thrilled and can't wait to post pics of our new little abode. :)
Okay, that is all, I just thought I would share our joyous news...we'll let you all know when we are 'officially' home owners (or mortgage payers...whichever you prefer, haha)!
And now back to packing....
10 comments:
Yay!! We're so excited for you guys! I know you've wanted this for a long time, so I'm happy that you're finally getting the perfect little place for your growing little family. Love you and we'll see you Saturday!
Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures! When do you move in?
Yay! So exciting. I hope the closing and the moving goes smoothly for you. It was good to see you at the library. Thanks for saving me a spot. It was nice not to have to sit at the back!
Congrats and YAY and WAHOO and special day to you! I know how excited you are and am so happy for you both. Can't wait to sleep over. :)
That's great!!!! Closing on your first home is sooooo surreal! I can't wait to see pics. Congrats!
Congrats on the closing! Good luck with your first house. It should be fun. :)
Congrats you guys! How exciting! We can hardly wait for that day to come for us. I am sure it will be nice to have a place that is finally yours.
yay for you all.... congratulations. even though you are paying a mortgage, it is still fine becasue the house is yours...
HIP HIP HOORAY you own a house TODAY!
love yA!
Now, how do I set up alerts? I thought I had done it, but I never got an email when you updated your blog...
Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures.....I keep checking tons.
Post a Comment