Well...I am too lazy to upload my new pictures at the moment, so you just get a story.
Jeff + Nicole= 2 wallets in hand prior to 1 Walmart trip
1 Walmart trip + lots of groceries + 1 hungry kiddo - 2 wallets = unhappy Jeff & Nicole
1 fast drive home + 1 drop off of Nicole & West - 2 rememberings of the missing wallets = 1 unhappy Jeff when he had to turn around and COME BACK to get 1 wallet
1 Jeff safely home + lots of groceries for the second time + 1 yummy dinner ready when he got there = 3 happy people in our little family (with a little less of the evening to enjoy)
SO, what does this crazy story teach you? It teaches you that Jeff and Nicole have been so busy and crazy lately that they are losing their minds. But really, it's for a good thing. We are moving in 2 weeks to....Drum roll please..... to OUR OWN HOME!!!
Yes, we are buying our own place! The perfect place showed up, our offer was accepted, we are under contract and closing in 1 week! We move on March 1st to our very own home!!! It is adorable, newly painted and carpeted, 3 bed, 1 1/2 bath and will be just PERFECT for our growing little family. We are SO THRILLED and can't wait to show you all where we are living. AND to have you all over now that we will have a spare bedroom. So: visitors welcome!!!! And despite being very, extremely excited, we are also stressed and going crazy packing. It's all happened SO fast! But there is our very good news for the day!!!!
Love you all!
17 comments:
Congrats!!! That is awesome. I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures.
That was a great story. That will be fun to have you guys in Spanish Fork. I do go to the Springville Library. You will have to call me 801-400-0383 and we will get together. Scott and I could help move as well. We have a truck, so let us know. Take Care, Mara
Congratulations!!!! How exciting! I cant wait to see pictures! You are not losing your mind btw- I think you are very normal :)
Sounds like fun. I love when I get to go to the same store twice in one day! Just wait until you get out to the car with a full cart of groceries, it is snowing, and you can't find your keys. Then you discover that they are in fact somewhere on the floor of walmart although your 3 year old does not know where. All the things you do for food! :)
Congrats on buying a house! I bet you are excited!
Yay! I am so excited everything worked out for you guys. And I am so excited to visit...a lot! That will be so nice to have 3 bedrooms with the new baby. We struggle a little with only 2 bedrooms.
Sorry about the forgotten wallets. You aren't going crazy--you just have a toddler! :)
I am psyched for your new house! It was just as impacting and life-changing as I had imagined it would be (when we got ours last summer). The yard is the BIGGEST blessing when you have busy boys!
Hey, that's so great- congratulations!
Your new place sounds great! I was serious about watching Weston any time you want to pack. Braden and Tanner had a lot of fun with him the other night. Glad you found your wallets. I lost mine awhile ago and it was such a pain to replace everything!
Don't worry (or maybe you should!) the craziness only gets worse once baby #2 arrives!!!
I'm so Happy for you and your New Home!!!! I can't wait for pics of your new place!
That's very exciting! I'm glad you don't have to wait a super long time before the move. Good luck getting everything done!
Congrats on the new place. Moving is a pain and I can totally sympathize with you as we are also in the process. We move in a week from today!! Good luck with the move and let me know if I can help with anything. Lehi isn't that far way!!!
Yea for a house, especially your own house!! It is the best. That is so cool. Congratulations!
Wow, two wallets at once! Those days are the worst. So did you get them both back or just the one? I can definitly relate...I feel like I am always forgetting things. Anyway, congratulations on the new house. That's so exciting!
HURRAY!!!!!!!! That is way exciting
REALLY exciting!!!
I can't wait for pictures
Love ya!!!
address right? 683 Mahard Dr Twin Falls ID 83301
HURRAY!!!!!!!! That is way exciting
REALLY exciting!!!
I can't wait for pictures
Love ya!!!
address right? 683 Mahard Dr Twin Falls ID 83301
It is called www.picnik.com . I love it. It is very easy to get addicted. I think it is free for the regular editing, but you can get a one year membership for only $25 and it has all of the coolest stuff with it. You will find yourself playing with every picture on your computer. Good luck and thanks for the comments.
How annoying. I'm so sorry. But yay for a new house!! And a new baby! It's all so exciting. You look awesome by the way. Nothing but a little bump...I hate you. :)
Post a Comment