Shar & Trav are borrowing the jumperoo for Kapria. Weston decided he liked this toy still and HAD to try it out again! He looks pretty hilarious....
This is how he sat in it most of the time and he would bounce on his knees...I couldn't stop laughing!
In the process of packing we have found a few old things that Weston thinks are really cool. I almost threw these hats away (from his 1st birthday party) but he found them and thought they were pretty awesome. He had Jeff and I put one on with him. (there were 3 left, how perfect!) and he has since worn one every day. They are so much cooler when it's not your birthday I guess.
2 comments:
I am so happy for you!!! Thanks for the call- even though I should have been the one calling you! You guys totally deserve this big step in your lives, being homeowners. You are great at everything you do, so I'm sure your house will be so gorgeously decorated by the time we see it. Good luck tomorrow and we'll chat sometime soon!
Relax and let others do the hard stuff. You just say where to put things. :)
Cute pictures of Weston. He is always doing the cutest/funniest things. I'm sure you are laughing all the time. Sorry I've been so slow to comment lately!
Post a Comment