Monday, August 03, 2009

This makes me smile!




W: "Mom, look! I put my shoes on by me-self"
N: "That's awesome, bud, you did so great! Ummm..they're on the wrong feet, do you want to change them?"
W: "Nope, they okay."
N: "Are you sure, are they comfortable?"
W: "Yes. They're good."

He wears them like this pretty much every day. Except sometimes they are between the wrong toes too.
I guess there's something to be said for independence!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Des said...

haha I love it too. flip flops really throw me off though! I wish I could hear the voice say that...cute!

Amanda said...

Don't you just love independence? It can be oh so frustrating, but so fun to watch them learn.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Why is it kids can NEVER get shoes on the right feet? I think they should make shoes so they can go on either foot until they are about 7 years old.

The Hills... said...

ha ha, that's so cute. I never understood why kids put shoes on the wrong feet, I just can't imagine how that would be comfortable.