Happy Birthday to US!
Here's to making this last year in our 20's the EST yet! (happiest, funniest, exciting-est, and best)
My birthday was just perfect.
It started out with a sweet kiss from my hubs as he said goodbye. Sadly, it was the first day of school for him, so no sleeping in or taking the day off for me. Instead, I found a gorgeous rose and my birthday cereal waiting on the table downstairs. Great start!!
Me and the boys took our time getting ready and having fun then we headed out to pick up Jamba Juice (of course we had to bring them to the other birthday girl!) and go to the park with Grandma Kare & Kapria.
- Jambas at the park -
Weston gave me his version of the best birthday present ever:
No fighting with Miss K. It was great!
and then Tave gave me his version of the best present ever:
He fell asleep in my arms. (this literally hasn't happened since he was a few weeks old, so I was thrilled)
He fell asleep in my arms. (this literally hasn't happened since he was a few weeks old, so I was thrilled)
That night Jeff gave me THE best birthday present ever:
That's right folks, in November we will be headed to the
'So You Think You Can Dance' Concert. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Yeah, I'm still screaming with excitement. You can bet I will be meeting each and every one of them!!!!! Oh I can't wait!
Our good friends watched the boys so we could go out to dinner to celebrate!! (Thanks Steph & Brett!!!)
29 years ago today, this lady started her journey as the best mom ever:
And 29 years later here we are:
It was fun to have family here that we don't normally get to celebrate with! Thanks everyone for a perfect evening!!
When we got home there was a delicious gift sitting on my steps:
When we got home there was a delicious gift sitting on my steps:
Mmm...Cupcake Chic
And of course, I had to blow out a candle:
Thanks to my wonderful hubby and fabulous family and friends for making it so special.
I loved all of your birthday wishes, phone calls, and emails!

13 comments:
Aw, I missed it... sorry!
Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Happy Birthday!!!
BTW, you look so pretty in that plum color!
Oh, and I love seeing that you and your sister are such good friends. I can't wait to see Miss Lu and Kate in 25 years, I hope they are as close as you and your sis!
Sorry its late, but happy happy birthday! Sounds like it was fabulous!
Happy Birthday guys!!! Thirties are even better than twenties, so you have something to look forward to. Wish I could try some of those cupcakes. By the way, your parent's puppy is sooo cute.
Happy Birthday! I am so jealous you are going to a SYTYCD concert! That will be a so much fun! You look amazing and I hope we get to see you guys soon. We are coming to Utah Conference Weekend and then in November so we will for sure meet up! Hope you had a great day!
I'm glad it was a good day. And Jeff did a great job on your present! Those cupcakes look SO good!
Happy happy birthday to the both of you! Way to go Jeff on getting those tickets! :) I can't wait to hear all about it. And Mmm...those cupcakes look delicious.
I just love the pic of you holding Tave!!! You look amazing... really. And so glad you had a great birthday. Sounds like you were properly spoiled!!
Happy Birthday--a little late! Thanks for all of those awesome posts! Hopefully I can aspire to be more like you and update my blog here in the next couple of days since I only 7 boxes left to unpack! We do need to play sometime though... :)
happy birthday!!! I'm glad you had such a nice day. Oh, and just so you know, Addie hasn't fallen asleep in my arms since she was itty bitty either.
I love these pictures. You guys look great. And I can't believe how much Shawn looks like your dad. I thought it was your dad in the picture and wondered who the girl he was with was. Ha ha ha....
Happy Birthday! Sorry its so late and I am glad that you had such fun and that is so exciting you get to go to the concert!
Oh man - AWESOME BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!! I have to admit I am so jealous! I love this season of So you think you can dance! (and am I ever missing cupcake chic :-( ) Glad you had a good birthday!!!!
Oh I'm so jealouse! I love So You Think You Can Dance! Enjoy! What a great birthday present :o)
Post a Comment