Friday, August 14, 2009

Tave - 15 Months!

Tave is 15 months old!

He has changed so much in the past 3 months-- my little baby is turning into a toddler. I'm a teeny bit sad about how quickly he's grown, but
I absolutely love this stage: all the things he is learning to do and the new, exciting developments. Each day is an adventure with him & he's always on the go!
I'm lucky because he's still my snugglebug so I get to hold and cuddle him as much as I want!

Some of Tave's highlights from the last 3 months:

  • He is *this* close to walking!! He can stand up on his own and loves to take 1 or 2 steps. Any day...
  • He loves his older brother. They are best buds and get into all sorts of mischief together!
  • He finally branched away from Honey Bunches of Oats for breakfast and now likes a variety of cereals
  • He started eating fruit! His favorites are banans, watermelon, and cantelope


  • He played with play-doh for the first time. He loved watching West and sort of liked the play-doh. It was more fun to throw!
  • He loves dirt- throwing dirt, crawling in dirt, sometimes even eating dirt
  • He LOVES rough-housing. Particularly if he's being thrown into the lovesac
  • He is a daddy's boy but definitely wants me when he's just waking up or not feeling well. We all feel loved by Tave!
  • He sings and dances all the time
  • He loves reading & books
  • His favorite activities are climbing the stairs and being chased
  • He makes tons of animal noises! (dog, cat, pig, horse, sheep, cow, monkey, lion, tiger, and more)
  • He loves animals
  • He has started saying so many words: mom, dad, dog, please, more, bite (as in he wants food), hi, bye, ball, cheese (fav. food), yea, and there are more I just cant' think of them.
We love you, Tave!
Thank you for making each day better and brighter. You are such an amazing part of our family.
Love,
Mom & Dad

5 comments:

lnkmom said...

Look at his blonde hair! Your altitude does amazing things for kids hair in the Summer!

He is such a cutie! Glad he is liking more foods and super close to walking! Next thing you know he will be in Nursery (that seemed like such a HUGE milestone for my kids!).

Stephanie said...

He is SO cute. It has been so fun getting to know him a little better lately. He has such a fun little personality!

Amy said...

He is getting to be a big boy so fast! It's so fun to see him and weston playing together and having so much fun. Such fun ages!

Amanda said...

YOu really do have some super cute boys! I'm so proud of Tave and all he's doing... fun little guy.

Cameron/Melissa said...

I am glad he is crawling around everywhere for so long! It is so good for them to crawl. And maybe a little easier for mom. He is a cutie!