We celebrated our family's July & August birthdays all-together.
It was fun to have everyone over and each person got to pick their birthday cake of choice. All three of us girls picked the same thing, it's that good. (Cream cheese pie with fruit topping, my mom always had this on her birthday when we were growing up and it finally rubbed off on us!)
It was great to get to celebrate with everyone. The kiddos did so awesome playing together, it was an *almost* perfect family party! *We missed you Dad & Mckenon!!

Shar & I have shown up to several of our last birthday gatherings in matching outfits. Always completely unintentional. (I mean how many twins want to be matchy matchy at our age...yeah, we don't).
This year we showed how much we think alike in the gift.
Yes, we each got the other a scarf. How funny is that?
We got a kick out of it.
It was fun to have everyone over and each person got to pick their birthday cake of choice. All three of us girls picked the same thing, it's that good. (Cream cheese pie with fruit topping, my mom always had this on her birthday when we were growing up and it finally rubbed off on us!)
It was great to get to celebrate with everyone. The kiddos did so awesome playing together, it was an *almost* perfect family party! *We missed you Dad & Mckenon!!
Shar & I have shown up to several of our last birthday gatherings in matching outfits. Always completely unintentional. (I mean how many twins want to be matchy matchy at our age...yeah, we don't).
This year we showed how much we think alike in the gift.
Yes, we each got the other a scarf. How funny is that?
We got a kick out of it.
With so many adults opening gifts and getting spoiled, we had to have something fun for the kiddos too.
Chels & Robby (Rob's son) made this cool pinata full of treats and toys.
It was a hit.
hahahahahah. I know, I'm so funny.
Seriously, though, it was cute to see the kids get into swinging.
We had a blast!


1 comment:
You guys are too cute!!! I love the scarves!
Your "cake" of choice sounds yummy, coul you post the recipe?
Post a Comment