the daily adventures of living with boys
congrats on your new niece! I love that she is a little chunk!
She's precious!! It feels like just yesterday that you were holding baby Kapria--time really flies. I hope you're enjoying her!Talk to you soon!
Cute! So your sister must have been in my cousins ward! They had a enrichment teacher back out and my cousin called me to fill in and they announced that she had her baby and I thought that name sounded familiar! Have a good one!
Congrats. She is so cute. Have you been watching a lot of Kapria lately? (:
Post a Comment
4 comments:
congrats on your new niece! I love that she is a little chunk!
She's precious!! It feels like just yesterday that you were holding baby Kapria--time really flies. I hope you're enjoying her!
Talk to you soon!
Cute! So your sister must have been in my cousins ward! They had a enrichment teacher back out and my cousin called me to fill in and they announced that she had her baby and I thought that name sounded familiar! Have a good one!
Congrats. She is so cute. Have you been watching a lot of Kapria lately? (:
Post a Comment